11 September 2009

Wild Goose Chase

B&N is NOT making any friends here.

As I mentioned in a previous post, B&N's customer service rep referred me to M2MediaGroup regarding their expired magazines.

Fine.

Seemed logical enough with what I had heard from places like Home Depot and their third-party magazine distributors. M2MediaGroup, however, is bloody clueless and tells me to contact B&N! I reply saying that B&N told me to talk to M2 and I get a terse reponse from someone called Tirza saying
We do not have expired magazines as we do not have a retail store. If you wish to contact a store regarding your inquiry you will need to so.
I'm not happy about this. I don't shop at Barnes & Noble frequently because their books are overpriced, but this is very close to guaranteeing I never go in another Barnes & Noble again. Why would they have such ridiculously inept customer service for such a SIMPLE QUESTION??

Also, if you don't have a retail store all rules of time and space are lifted and magazines never expire, apparently. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment