24 August 2011

This is my latest attempt to get them to understand the problem.

If they're going to behave like morons, I'm going to treat them like morons. Here is the entire email I most recently sent to MyPoints. Stay tuned to see if they write back. 
-Click pics to see full size-




OK, we'll try this another way. Since I can't seem to find any of your customer "service" agents who will READ my emails and respond accordingly, let's try big, easy to understand PICTURES.

1. I go to the Local Deals section of the MyPoints.com website. I am already logged in.





2. Click GO on the zip code box. Notice above that the zip code had ALREADY been filled in, yet was DIFFERENT than what was showing. So where does it go now?






3. Click Save as Default Location. As I hope you've gathered if you're following along. I have already done this numerous times. That's why it was already filled in when I got there. But it was STILL not showing up on the map or the displayed Deals.





4. Sign Out. Lets just try this all again and SEE if it "saved my location", shall we?






5. I've signed back in and gone back to the Local Deals page. What shall I find there? Will it have actually saved my location this time??





6. SPOILER ALERT! It didn't. AGAIN.






Just to fill you in on some more details:





And this: 




And in case we don't remember the crux of the problem: this is where the Local Deals EMAIL sends me: 





Can we SEE the problem now? Is this reaching ANYONE???

Just FYI, because of the TERRIBLE customer service I've encountered so far, I've gone ahead and posted the details of this entire debacle and your amateurish handling of it to Facebook, Twitter, Tell 1000, Ripoff Report, Planet Feedback, my personal blog, my best friend's blog, and Interaction Metrics, which tracks bad customer service.

Good luck.
-Gem
MyPoints member for 13 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment